On behalf of Waikalua Loko Fishpond Preservation Society (WLFPS), we welcome you and your ohana to join us on Saturday October 19, from 8-12pm, provided with a light lunch after. We'll have various projects going on such as mangrove and invasive limu removal, in addition to others, so please let us know if you have a preference. We will try our best to accommodate you, WE also appreciate your flexibility as well. If you're interested please pre-register with Sheila at email@example.com if you'd like to come and kokua. Please let her know if you're chain-saw certified, we're always looking for folks who can help us with this! If you can come earlier (730am) even better!!!
• ‘Ohana, friends, school and community groups
• Wear clothing you don’t mind getting dirty
• Old athletic shoes or tabis
• Reuseable water bottle
• Take Kaneohe Bay Drive to Castle High School
• At traffic light, turn right onto Pu‘ohala Road if you’re coming from Kailua or left if you’re coming from Honolulu
• Make your first right onto Kulauli Rd.
• Follow road past Puohala Elementary School until you reach the fork in the road -go left and follow dirt road to the end